Monday, February 11, 2008

February has been busy!

Wow, it's been forever since I have posted anything! I have been loading pictures and trying to edit them. I just haven't had the time to sit down and write. Our life has been busy lately.... maybe it will slow down soon!:)

At the end of January we were busy cooking for our wonderful neighbors/friends Drew and Stef and setting up the decorations and then I had to start planning a surprise baby shower for our other neighbor/friend Heather. With all that on my mind I stayed busy! :)In between that Allie and my mom went on a trip to the mountains with her school so I was trying to edit pictures for her... and I am still not done! Chris and I also found a couch for our house... yay!Allie was in a play at her school so we got to go see that, Then I knew Allie's b-day was coming next so I had to get my creative brain thinking hard!:) Very busy and lots going on BUT I have pictures.... so here it goes!

Allie's School Trip!




Luke

Here's a few pictures of Chris and I with Luke (I took them from their site)....

Luke's first day home and I got to see him!




It's been so wonderful to be apart of Luke's life. Chris and I have enjoyed it so much. We both have gotten to hold him and feed him. It's been such a blessing and an enjoyment to us.This time of the year is a little ruff considering this coming week is when we were due. And a lot of people we known are also due. But Drew and Stef have made it so much easier on us by being such wonderful friends and allowing us to be apart of it all. It's really helped Chris and I out a lot.Chris was so over joyed to just be able to hold Luke and feed him! God always knows what we need and always provides us with what we need. It's amazing and we feel very blessed to have neighbors, who are our friends! Oh and Stef is doing better, but please keep her in your prayers that she stays doing well and healing fast. And also that she will be blessed and be able to have good pregnancies after this, they deserve that football team that Drew wants!:) So pray God blesses them!


The Peter Pan Play


It was such a well done play. Allie did such a great job and looked so adorable! No surprise there though!

Allie was the Pirate.... SkyLight




Peter Pan in the Air.....





Allie and her flowers....


We all went out to eat after the play...

The Guy's (except Chris)









Allie and Jim



Heather's Surprise Baby Shower!

I designed the whole Shower and made a lot of things for it. Jim (neighbor/friend) ran out a lot with me and shared a lot of his glue and paint brushes to help out. Stephanie (the other one, neighbor/friend) Cooked a side dish for our lunch and make cup cakes. And then had me over so I could help decorate them! It was fun and they turned out great! It was a little stressful since it was a surprise. I had to keep my shades shut for days before the party so Heather wouldn't see in! But it turned out great and she seemed surprised. We told her it was a neighborhood party. But when she arrived it was just for the girls!

Coming in the door, this is what you'd see....


The sign I designed and I hand painted all the clothes pins!


A guessing game with baby things filled inside. So after we guessed what was in it Heather got to open it and get all the goodies inside!


The Guessing Cards to fill out..


A view from the stairs...



The view from inside the kitchen....


The decorations.... Our presents to her were in these boxes....


The Menu....










The cupcakes......they were so much fun to decorate!





The Table.....


The glass bowls were for a game... you put an ice cube with a plastic baby in it and who's ever "water breaks" first wins!


Ice cube with plastic mini baby.....


Stefany came over for a short bite because she had to leave to take Luke to the Emergency Care because he had an eye infection.... but she came back over after they got back!

Doesn't she look great! She makes such a beautiful Mother!


SURPRISE!!!


A toast to Olivia.... It was just us 3 while Stef was gone! Heather is new to the area so that's why it's just us girls! But we still had fun! Chris served us all and he was a great at it!


Playing the game....


Seeing who won... Heather and I tied!


Opening gifts....


The Outfit we got her... she got such cute gifts!


The O I designed for Olivia's room.....


Her shower turned out great! We all enjoyed ourselves and hopefully she did too!


After her shower Chris,Jim, and I headed up to Macy's to buy our couch. A few weeks ago we decided to just look around and see what was out there. We have been looking at couches for over 2 years now and haven't found anything. Of course we like pottery barns couches but we aren't going to spend 3-4 thousand on a couch when we plan on having children. Well, Chris and I looked all over and we happened to look online at Macy's and we thought we saw a couch we might like so we went there. We ended up liking it and it was on sale and at a great price. (I'd know since I have been shopping for one for 2 years now) :) Well, we got it and it comes in next weekend!

This is what it looks like.... It's a Brown Micro Fiber Couch. Of course I love lighter cooler couches but that's just not gonna work with children. We didn't get the accent chair. Just the one that matches the couch!



I will get pictures of it once it arrives!!!

A sunset a few nights back.... it was amazing!



Allie's 70's Disco Party!

Oh my gosh was this party a blast! We all had so much fun! Hopefully the pictures capture it well! It took days of decorating but it was well worth the fun we had!

The hallway to the basement.... they all had to do a 70's dance and say one of the lines on the wall such as... sit on it, Groovy Baby, Sock it to me, ext... it was very funny!




The dinning room...




















The Party Planner/Designer....

The time frame Chris should have been in....it fits him to well!


Allie and Mom


Miss Allie is almost 11!

Miss Crazy KathyRineRine....

All the kids hanging out...




Pet Rock making time.... Yes the boys out weigh the girls...



The Pet Rocks

They still love playing musical chairs....it was pretty funny

The three decided to start having fun on teh dance floor then Allie joined them, before you knew it they were requesting songs and dancing/singing their hearts out. We were shocked. We didn't think they'd get into it!

Miss Allie Bugger Butts.... lookin' beautiful as always

Peace out.... Chris isn't stoned don't worry...I think he did it enough in life to know how to give a perfect look....LOL (laugh out loud)


yea.... lol.... Those are Allie's glasses... hilarious.. I love Chris...

Aaron looks gangsta not 70's... oh well!

I bought these fake cigs so Chris could pretend he had a joint! LOL. Don't worry he's over his smoking days...


Dancing......


Look at Chris... haha


The group of 70's Disco Dancers


Allie and her Cake


Opening Gifts

Kath, Me, Chris and Katy

This time with Aaron


The p.j. girls after all the boys left.....


They party was a total hit and everyone had a blast. The boys parents were shocked to hear their sons were dancing and singing! Well, this is Allie's last party for Elementary School. It's on to jr high coming next fall. I can't believe it! She is making me feel old. Well, her b-day is tomorrow!(the 13th) So I will have a few more pictures. I have so much housework to do but I thought I would try and post something. I have spent two days on this so far.... loading all those pictures takes FOREVER!:)

Oh and quick update.... I went to my nutritionist because I had another test run. She said I am getting back to normal. I am SO thrilled to be healthy again. I still need to stay doing what I am doing but I don't need to be so fearful to get pregnant now. Chris is going to have his blood run next. I might have one small issue but she can work on that if I did get pregnant. But once I am pregnant we can't fix what Chris contributes (guy's contribute 40%). So we shall see. So, maybe we will try for a baby sometime this year! Finally some good news!:)

That's it for now!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Brin on the babies haha.... Allie is so cute!!! Oh and I agree Aaron looked gangster haha

The Ruybalid's said...

Oh my goodness that was a long post. I can't believe how busy you both have been. I'm so happy that you are healthy now. I look forward to the little bambinos. You are going to look so cute with a bump!