So, last night Chris and I got to head over to our neighbors house to set up everything for Stefany and Luke coming home. Last week we put out It's a Boy things but we wanted to make sure Stef came home to flowers, balloons and stuff to welcome them back and Luke's arrival! Stefany is still in pain so please keep her in your prayers and pray for fast recovery. It was so much fun to finally meet Luke. He is so precious. He has the longest fingers. Just adorable. What a gift from God. I don't have any pictures, there on Drew and Stefany camera. Just thought I'd share that with everyone. So thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray for them as Stefany's body heals.
We've got a new member to our block! Yay! And our other neighbor's baby girl is coming in March! We just can't get enough of babies over here!:)
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment