Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Randomness over the past week!

We have been staying busy over the past week since my b-day. Chris has been working his butt off at work. It's been so slow and he's just been trying to make some hours. We have put decorating on hold for a little while until his work picks up some. We have done a couple things around the house but not to much. We will be putting the arch in soon so the dry waller can come out.She gave us a good price and we don't wanna loose it. So sometime within the next few weeks. Chris also needs to get his blood work done so we have to save some money! We only have a few months left before we want to try for a baby. That's why we are working hard to get things done around the house. All our extra money is going to fixing up the house because we know we won't have tons of extra money once a baby comes! So that's about it for now. We are trying to put together our trip to So Cal. We are looking forward to the beach!

Here are some pictures we took over the past week......

A while back..... (from Jims Camera)



Our Laundry Room is pretty much done... just a few organizing things is all that's left to do!



My friend Erin dropped by to give me a gift during the week....


My friend Stephanie is getting married in May.... and she just had her bach-party this past weekend..... We went to a really nice restaurant in Cherry Creek then headed downtown.....


I decided to start decorating the out cove of the entertainment center...

Chris helped hang the frames..... I designed the pictures...


Stephen arrived back home from Iraq.... his tour is over! YAY!

Being crazy butts like always.... (Me and Stephen have been friends for along time now and have been through a lot together over the years)

Allie and Steve Butt....

Us being.... well.... US! (It was St. Patty's Day... if you can't tell by Chris's shirt)


Our friends (who are pretty much family to us) came in town and I got to see them. They were my neighbors when I lived at my parents house growing up and then they moved away! We all miss them SO much. So it was nice to get to catch up a little while they were in town.



Here comes randomness..... Jim mentioned he wanted a neighborhood album so I have been using his camera to take pictures.... I'm not sure this is what he exactly meant but we sure had fun wasting memory space!

Jim, Chris, and I took a little trip to Lowes.... Here's our experience...








This is how Jim drives.... (kinda scary)

See we're pretty scared....

Jim's even scared...


Now here comes a series I like to call NO FACE....












So, I hope that adds to the album Jim wanted...:)We had all have to much fun sometimes actually it's more like all the time. That's it for now! I hope everyone has a great easter weekend.

****In case you missed it, I posted a blog on my b-day below. So Check it out****

No comments: