Saturday (the 9th) was along day with lots of stuff to do. I woke up with a sinus infection and in a lot of pain. I steamed my face and that seemed to help a 100% but of course I still felt weak. We had so much to get done so I tired to rest and hope that I would gain some energy! My Dad was arriving at 9am with the truck to go get the scaffolding so there was stuff to be moved around. We had paint stuff and things everywhere from all the painting....and there was still some stuff left to paint. Once my Dad arrived we all headed to Home Depot to rent out the scaffolding! (Jim went too)



While Chris worked on the fan I was determined to finish most of the painting. I really wanted the house back together for my b-day. So I worked hard and tried to ignore how bad I felt.....


After working on touch up and once the fan was up I decided that I needed to Finish the edges.. A task at hand I must say..... Jim was rather scared for me to do it... I decided to go with it cause I wanted the house done! To our surprise it turned out PERFECT! (this is a small section of the celling edge) I learned some tricks from the painter who cut in our ceiling edge way up high! Our Friend Liz, her dad is a painter and helped us out some!

After all that excitement for the day it was time to clean. We spent Saturday night and Sunday morning Cleaning the house!Sunday afternoon Debbie (Chris's Mom) came by with cake. Later on that evening My Mom and Allie arrived and Jim came over. We all hung out and made Dinner. It was fun!
Allie was teaching Jim Origami

They made paper airplanes and had to see who's was better....

My Mom and Debbie looking through a magazine

Stef and Drew bought me a cake.... What a nice surprise!(it was very yummy)

Chris and I cooked some dinner up for everyone....

Hugs from Allie....

My new age!

"happy birthday to you"

lalala.....





The next morning I woke up and I was on the red carpet! (amazing I Know)




Chris came up with the painting theme and Allie made all the paint splatters..






Chris has learned pretty well... I'd say! I'm so proud of his ideas for me! Such a wonderful hubby, like always!
My Mommy made us crepes....yum!

We enjoyed them a little much...:)




During Breakfast Jim stopped by again... ( I wasn't up the first time)
Jim and I with my present that he bought me.....

He bought me the fan Chris and I had been looking at for our bedroom! I couldn't believe it! *This fan wasn't cheap by any means. (we adopted Jim, he is apart of the family now... he has dinner with us all the time and we always run on errands together. We share everything with each other. We couldn't have hoped for a better neighbor.)

After a late breakfast we headed up to Denver and did a little shopping. Then it was off to Whole Foods to get dinner for my b-day Dinner. I didn't want to go out to eat. I like home cooked meals SO much better!

Allie and I (Allie got me this sweatshirt for my b-day.. I love it.. they got me some cute designer clothes this year and I love em)


The Flowers My Mom got me.....

Candy anyone?

Chris loves his chocolate milk....

And my Mom loves their desserts.....

Finally Checking out.... (yes we had fun taking pictures of our shopping experience)

Randomness at the check out line....

Finally on the way out.... that's my butt... pretty cute huh! (lol)

This is what happens when Chris drives.... haha

Allie seems to agree.....

When we got home we were headed over to Jim's to start the Grill. When I opened the door this is what I saw......

Chris bought me flowers!


Allie rarely gets to hold an infant so I took her over to see Miss Olivia! (Heathers very easy going and she doesn't mind Allie holding her, which totally made Allies day)


Outside at Jims waiting for the meat to cook....





After Dinner we headed down to see Aaron and My Dad since they couldn't come up. We went to a Mexican Restaurant by Aaron's work and we know the owner and he knows the manager so I got hooked up with some nice dessert! 3 different kinds... it was yummy.
As soon as they set the plate down chris grabbed my chair and moved himself closer... it was pretty funny.... My dad leaned over the table and before you know it they ate almost all my dessert....lol... I thought it was for me....:)

"happy b-day to me"





They thought they could hold me up....

(The new Jacket My Momma and Dadda got me)


My Mom trying to blow a kiss.....haha... hilarious!


Oh and when Aaron arrived he gave me some beautiful tulips...... I love them!

@ 11:30 that night Chris wanted to install the Fan... we had to make a run to Wally World for lights bulbs.... this fan takes like 5 lights.

We didn't know this until Chris installed it but there is lights above the fan blades and they are all on dimmer remote switch. It's the coolest thing at night. We absolutely LOVE this fan.

The flowers my momma got me finally in a vase!

So that was my b-day. It was a blast!



No comments:
Post a Comment