Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feel Better, Get on with yourday!

Monday night Chris and I were craving a smoothie but it was 9:00 and of course no where that has those would be open so we decided to run to the store! We went to King Soopers and realized they didn't have the sherbet we wanted so we ran over to Safeway. We were headed to the cold section when out of no where Chris starts freaking out.. Oh my gosh VANESSA! VANESSA UHhhh! I of course jump thinking somethings wrong but when I turn to look at him I see the happiest smile I have ever seen. His eye's were filled with such excitement. I have never seen that expression on his face before, I quickly look around trying to understand why this face expression is on his face. Chris couldn't speak... and to my surprise it was my face smack dab on the advertisement for Safeway's brand of Robitussin. How cool is that!? We were so excited! I went back the next morning and asked them for the add when they were done with it so we shall see if they call me! Well, make sure you read the post below... I posted a ton of new pictures!



No comments: