Wednesday, April 30, 2008

There's always time for FUN!

So last night Jimmy had us over for dinner. While he was cooking we decided to hang out and play the play station. (If you haven't noticed by now we eat dinner together pretty much every night)But this time Jim said he'd cook for us and we could hangout. After dinner (which was very yummy.. grilled steak and Chicken with veggies and rice) we were all hanging around watching Chris play his game.Well, Jimster decided to go upstairs so I grabbed this ball we bought him and waited for him on the stairs. Once he came around the corner I pegged him. It was pretty hilarious. Well, he mentioned he wished he had his pop gun over there so he could fight back. So Chris and I run home and get the pop guns. Of course Jim is hiding cause he's scared we are going to get him. Chris and I just take a seat on the couch and start playing the play station again and we leave the pop gun on the stairs for Jimmy. So Jim proceeds down the stairs slowly with a blank stare at us and once he reaches down we pull out our pop guns and fire away. It was quit funny I must say. So we played pop guns for awhile until we got tired and then we took a walk around the neighborhood. It was pretty nice out last night. After that we went for a nice drive and tried out the new alarm, (((XM))) and rims! We tried watching a movie but jimmy got to sleepy so we will have to finish that tonight! So that was our night! It was very enjoyable.... it's always fun teaming up on Jim! (j/k I go on his side sometimes too). We are waiting for it to get a lot warmer out and then we are going to soak him with a super soaker! We are all searching for the best one. Shhh... don't tell him but I am going to win!


We named the pop guns..... Jimster, Tophy, and Boobles



This is where one of the balls got stuck... pretty funny



****WARNING***

Gross Picture Below





And here's Chris's beautiful cut... GROSS!




And here's a few pictures from the other night. Miro came by to drop some more stuff off and we got to have dinner with him before he headed out. He will be gone for 4 months traveling! We also took his Canon G9 off his hands so now we have a new camera. My other one broke so we needed something and he gave us a really good deal! He also gave me some light reflectors and a bunch of memory cards. So that was nice!

It also takes RAW imagines!




Miroslav!

The Guys... we had steak and veggies with Beer Cheese Soup!

Cheers to good friends and safe travels!

That's it for now! I am trying to stay updated on everything and post more... we shall see how this goes!:)

1 comment:

Stefany Gess said...

cool camera! your pics will be even better now.