Lately we have been enjoying the beautiful sunshine and being able to get a little color to our skin. But as you would know if you live in Colorado that can change at any moment! Of course it's May 1st and it's snowing!:) This gives me reason to have to clean because I can't go sit outside in the nice sunshine!:) So I am using this snow to my advantage! It will be melted in no time anyways, it's May it doesn't last long!


Last night I made some homemade salsa and shared it with a few friends!:)

So far we haven't worked anymore on the house. We are just trying to get ready for Cali and getting Chris all healed up.We will find out tomorrow if Chris gets his stitches out! I will keep you all posted! Oh and Chris just got his blood done so we should be finding out soon when we will be able to try for a baby! Well, thats it for now!
1 comment:
I know, can you believe snow after a 70 degree day. Thanks again for the salsa neighbor. Yummy.
Post a Comment