Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blood Test


Well, Chris got his Blood Test Done and we just went over the results last night. Chris seems to be doing very well. He has a few small things but nothing that would affect a baby. He actually has the same thing I have his body just reacts opposite. Chris isn't eating enough meals during the day so he is becoming way over tired where as I couldn't fall asleep. So he needs to be eating three good meals a day with snacks in between. Not to hard cause I live on the same diet! She said his diet should changes other issues and it will be easier for him to lose weight. He isn't suppose to eat junk sugars and he has to stay away from high fructose corn syrup which is in most foods if you buy from the normal brands. But we mostly shop at Whole Foods anyways so he should be good. I just have to have my blood run once more to make sure my levels are doing good. So finally some news! We are defiantly relieved. We weren't sure with Chris's smoking from the past and all. But he's doing good for the most part!

*Pretty Funny... When I was on the phone with her she said to me "So it appears by your husbands blood he has a sweet tooth". I laughed of course and said yes, I know!:)

***Stitches Update***

Chris did get his stitches out today but the doctor is still worried with the kind of work he does so he went ahead and also glued his thumb and wrapped it back up. He has another appointment next week. Chris sure hurt his finger good this time. It's still very sore but healing very well.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yeah...good news!!!!