With one week to go until we leave.... I am trying to get everything done! I've got a good amount of the wash done and half of the bags are packed. I hate rushing at the last minute so hopefully this will help. Besides that we are just gonna be running on small errands and getting everything together this next week. Tonight my Mom and Allie will be here. We are celebrating Mothers Day since they had to be up this way today. I am making her dinner and then we will be going to the pool. It should be fun. Jim arrives home this afternoon! We're so glad. He's been gone for business this past week so it will be nice to have him back.
Here are the flowers Chris just brought home one evening! What a sweetie!

Our neighbors below have the cutest little Girl and they are expecting a boy this August. Every time we seem to be out little Miss Abby Girl is standing at the door. She always waves hi and we wave back. It's so precious, I had to get a picture!

Well, that's about it for now. Next week I should be getting my blood run. Yikes! I still hate needles even though these labs don't hurt ya it still bugs my arm later on!:) I will keep everyone posted and updated! I will try and post when I can, I may be short on time but we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment