Dedicated to Our Moms
"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love."
We know you both gave up so much to have us and we want you to know how much we love you for it. Thank you for being a full time mother and leaving work behind. You both have richly blessed our lives and we owe everything to you. We love you!
"So much of what we know of love we learn at home."
Thank you for always showing us what love is!
A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done.

I wanted to dedicate a few quotes to My Mother!

"My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever seen. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."
"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."
"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but
whose place no one else can take."
"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
-- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
Mom Thank you for being such a wonderful mother to us! Your love, Your laughter, Your smile, Your silliness, everything about you has made us into who we are today. Thank you for everything you are and everything you have done for each of us!
And a few to Chris's Mother!

"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
-- Victor Hugo
Thank you for always holding Chris (even though sometimes you couldn't sleep), without your love he wouldn't be the man he is today and the wonderful husband he is to me.
"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
No matter what crazy thing Chris did growing up, you saw through it and because of you, he knows he is loved.
"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
Being human we all mess up and are imperfect but you must have done something very right as a mother because I have the most amazing husband I could ask for!
"Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children."
Thank you for your sense of humor and spunk, without it Chris wouldn't be the funny guy everyone enjoys today!
And a few funny ones for everyone!
Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn't have anything to do with it. ~Haim Ginott
Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.



No comments:
Post a Comment