Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chris is b-day is coming!

I still need to post some pictures from the 4th. I will get around to it sooner or later!:) Chris's B-day is coming up so we are excited for that to be here. I have been trying to keep myself busy... counting down the days till we can go to the doctor. It's hard waiting after what we went through last year. But I have been feeling a lot of different things, being uncomfortable and stretching feeling so I am taking that as a good sign since I never felt that last time. I should be on my 7th week by now. I won't know for sure until the doctors but from what I am reading I am experiencing things form week 7 and that's what the doctors office is guessing at this point too. But here are some fun pictures for your entertainment!:) My stomach is growing... I guess when your smaller you grow faster...no room:)

Me and my growing belly!

Chris pretending to be prego! LOL!


Flowers from Jimmy and some beautiful cards from My Family! Thanks Guys!

No comments: