
We found out Saturday night. I had a feeling I was pregnant for a little while and we decided to go buy some test.(the whole 3 pack deal) While Chris was cleaning I decided to just go take one and see. What the heck right. Well Chris comes upstairs and says "whatcha doing" and I said oh just taking a pregnancy test. (funny thing it had just read out pregnant) Of course he asks what it says and I tell him PREGNANT! He didn't believe me so I should him. He was over whelmed and pleasantly surprised. We both jumped around and he kept saying YES! It was adorable! Please keep us in your prayers. We were scared to tell anyone but we don't want to live in fear so we are going to scream it to the world.



3 comments:
David and I will definitely will be praying for you guys. We are so excited for you both. We are still in a bit of shock and it hasn't set in that you guys are really pregnant. I can't wait to see your belly grow. It's so amazing Vanessa! You guys are going to be phenomenal parents! We love you!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be praying...don't STRESS!!!!!!!!!!! :) Oh whatever you do do not crave white rice and butter.....you will gain weigh too much weight hehe
Hi Mrs. Campbell! I found your site because I am a friend of Stehpanie Swietek's... anyway, I wanted to say congratulations! I have read through your blog and you sound like such amazing people... and I am praying for your family as well!!! Pregnancy is such an amazing time. Enjoy it! You both sound like great people and I hope you don't mind my small glimpse into your lives. Congratulations.
Post a Comment