Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of Jr High!

Allie is growing up too fast! I'm scared to raise our kids... they grow up way to fast! Well, Allie wanted me to pick her out a first day of school out fit.... but Chris wanted in on this too so we let him dress her... this is what he picked!

1st outfit... (and he thought he did ok....LOL) I told him he needs to learn a few things before he dresses our babies! haha!


Next one.... he put her hair like that too...



Allie with the designer..... ( you know a lot of designers to design bad outfits like this so I guess he is up there with the best of them)



The final outfit... (6:30 in the morning....can u tell)


We surprised Allie when she came home.... we went shopping for her!


A toast to Jr. High!

Reading her cards we gave her!

It was a blast and she enjoyed herself! She's growing up too fast and soon enough she will be an Auntie!

No comments: