Monday, October 27, 2008

Where does the time go?

Weekends go by way to fast! I wish we all got three day weekends every week! It would make my life even more wonderful!:)

Anyways, yesterday afternoon I got tired while clean my house so I laid back on my bed to rest for a moment. Chris saw me lay down so he decided to come over and give me a kiss. As he went to kiss me I just stared into no where I guess and he jokingly said... are you mad at me! I laughed and grabbed his hand and moved it to my belly. With in seconds he and I both jumped. Brody started kicking even harder, hard enough to make me freeze when Chris gave me a kiss so that I didn't even kiss him back. Chris then laid there for a little to watch my belly. He got to see him kick and got kicked at least three times. *I started bugging him so he'd kick a little more for us! :) So, that was exciting news and I wanted to share it with you guys!

2 comments:

BusyBee said...

How exciting! I remember that feeling and there's nothing that compares:)

Rachel said...

YEAH I love it!!!! You are soon not going to notice becase he will be so squirmy all the time haha!!!!!