I guess time flies by before I know it and I forgot to post pictures of our wonderful little son. Life's been so busy lately and I am sure it's not going to slow down so I am going to have to try and stay up on everything. I will post more pictures soon. We received Brody's crib so I will take pictures soon. At the moment his bedroom furniture is spread across the living room floor and loft. Unfortunately with everything going on we haven't been able to clear his room out.But I am going to try and work on that here in a little bit. Chris normally would have had this whole thing done when we picked it up but considering it was Halloween when it arrived and Chris is also working on Rob's truck again. (remember Rob's truck, when Chris worked on it for a month... that one... this time it's the trany). It was also my Mom's b-day on the 30th...(I will post pictures of that too) So hopefully I can get too Brody's room in a sec. Oh and an update, Brody is starting to throw a few more punches at a harder rate. Mommy is surprisingly enjoying his wonderful active times! I know he is killing my bladder and I most likely won't have much of one by the time I am 40,but I still wouldn't trade it for the world. He is such an amazing blessing and I couldn't be more blessed then to be a mother to him! Well, until next time.... here is our love!
Our Little Guy! I don't have tons of "good" pictures.... he did not like getting poked at and I didn't want to bother him anymore. Look at his little hand by his face.... So cute!


Aerial view.... It's a BOY!

One happy Momma after seeing him!

One Happy Mommy and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment