Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A great joy is coming!

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.


Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.


Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of Mother's Love.

Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.


Pregnancy though it's had it's ruff points has truly been one of the greatest things I have ever experienced. Along with the aches and pains it's one of the best feelings in the entire world and I am so greatful that God has blessed me to be able to experience such an amazing blessing.

I most likely won't make it back on here until after Christmas, SO have a Very Merry Christmas and may God bless your lives deeply. Remember this is a time for giving not receiving and praising God for all the miracles and wonderful things you have in your life. I know I have been truly blessed!

No comments: