Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008



Well, I ended up heading down a day before to help get things together for Christmas Eve and Christmas. I spent hours wrapping gifts for different people in my family because they didn't have the time to so I helped them out a little. We also picked up and helped with what we could.


Here's us being crazy.... what's new right!?



(It's called a tummy implant for those of you who are interested. I had it installed by Christopher, he did a pretty sweet job. Better then a lot of boob jobs and face lifts that I have seen. He's a pro!)

This is Chris Staring at me like I am a weirdo... I don't know why... he's just as weird!


*Blurred pic... but this is my response to his stare! :) haha


And then Chris decides he is crazy to and wants to be in a picture!:)


Christmas Eve... My mom cooked a very yummy dinner and then we all headed to Christmas Eve service.After that we stopped by Chris's moms to drop by gifts. Then we headed back to my parents to read the Christmas story and get ready for bed. We were SO tried. Chris had been leaving to work at 5:00 in the morning to try and make hours. He even made it there so early he had to wait for someone to open up. So by Christmas Eve Chris was ready for a break and sleep!








Aaron trying to help with my heavy load....haha

My Dad in his USC hat and Me in My Pink One!

Allie reading the Christmas

After Allie read the Christmas story they handed Chris and I a gift to open and said it was for us to start reading to our children.... My mom and Allie got us the Irish Night Before Christmas......

Here is Chris trying to read the story.... it is written so you have to speak/read it like an Irishman or you cannot get through the story. It was SO freaking hilarious. By mid way Chris had it down, and I was impressed. We have it on video so we can laugh about it for years to come!


Christmas morning.....


Jim-E returned Christmas morning to celebrate with us.... yes we made him come in his jammies!


A beautiful handmade scarf from Allie... yes it made me cry. She spent so much time on it. We received so many thoughtful things this year. It's not about how many gifts you receive or if you get anything it's about the love and friendship shared on Christmas that means the most to us. With how bad the economy is, you'd think we would have had a blah Christmas... but we didn't because everyone put so much thought and love in to everything. I think it was one of the best!

My Mom and Allie Jamming out!

I got a call from a special friend who said he was on the way over to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It was so nice to see Steve butt! It's been awhile!



Later on in the afternoon Chris's Mom, Brothers, and their girls stopped over.





Brody Babe ended up with lots of gifts! It was so cute! Everyone is so excited for him! And so are we!




NEW YEARS!


New Years we took it easy and just hung out at our house. My parents came over and Jim-E too of course!












Including Brody Babe! :)

It was hilarious, I was blowing a blower and popping poppers and all of a sudden he started kicking and moving. I totally forgot he could hear it, poor babe... I freaked him out!

Well, that was our New Years and Christmas! We enjoyed ourselves and we hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too!

A sweet ornament that Chris got me... I thought it was So cute I had to share!

No comments: