Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Babe

Brody doesn't enjoy it when they bother him so he is always hiding away so we can't really see his face. Here's two pictures she was able to kind of get. I wrote on them for those of you who have a hard time understanding 3D. He is making the mad "Campbell" face as I call it! He was pissed at her for poking at him! And I don't blame him! His eyes are now able to open and close... it is SO crazy to see on the monitor when he looks are way!



He's trying to eat his hand!


His wittle Foot!


At this point it looks like he has Chris's face shape/bone structure! We shall see here in a few months! :)

I posted a bunch so make sure to scroll down! Enjoy! I am trying to stay caught up!

No comments: