Brody babe is getting so big. Last night when I laid down to go to bed Brody readjusted himself and I had my hand on the side of my belly and I could feel his little baby foot and toes. It was SO sweet. If there's a moment I could freeze and rewind it would definitely be him moving around. I just adore every moment of him! Chris and I are looking forward to meeting him and Chris can't wait to be able to have him in his arms instead of having to feel him through my belly! But we need the last 2 months so we can finish things up!
In the mean time we have been working to get things further along. Brody's room isn't done but he will be with us for awhile so I am not to concerned about it. Once I finish things I need right away we will move onto that project!
But here's a look at what we have worked on....
Chris Working on Hanging The Frames and Wall Hooks



We bought the frames but I made the "Artwork"

We didn't have screws for the middle one so that will go up soon! That one will be Brody's. There's hooks and then a chalk board to write whose towel or if there dirty or clean! Something fun! Yes I painted then white and Chris put them together!

Hand Towels anyone?

As you can see I like adding personal touches to every room!
Brody's Closet....still working on it but it's getting there!

Look at those wittle diapers.... Chris was in awe of them!

The Snow outfit Chris really wanted for Brody, it went on sale so my mom bought it for him! So cute! Chris can't wait for him to go in the snow!

We are getting some stuff done at least! :) My wonderful Mom has come up and helped me reorganize and pick up so that's been extremely helpful! Chris and I worked on the house all Sunday and got all the Christmas stuff put away and reorganized a bunch of stuff too!



No comments:
Post a Comment