Chris cooked me a wonderful breakfast to start the morning and then My Mom and Allie showed up. My Dad and Jimmy came by later! It was a great day filled with lots of preparing for Brody! There was lost to clean! My mom made me a wonderful dinner! And I got 2 wonderful cakes! One Allie and my Mom made and and Ice Cream Cake from Christopher!












This past weekend we decided to enjoy it as best as we could since we have no idea when Brody is coming. We had wonderful dinners and dessert! We went shopping and just enjoyed ourselves. It was a wonderful weekend!


The best cupcake EVER! Chris brought me two home Friday night! I think Brody doesn't want to come out with all this awesome food!

My pancake... its a monkey! Chris made me wonderful breakfast! We also went out to eat too! Since we never do!

So we had a wonderful weekend and I had a great b-day! Chris took off the day and spent it with me! What could be better! So that is it for now! I am done posting till Brody comes! I hope! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment