Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Comments would be nice!

Comments would be nice after spending hours uploading them. I feel like I am wasting my time if no one is reading my blog, I will just stop posting pictures. It took me over 3 hours to post last time. So, if you want to see pictures let me know or I am going to stop posting because it just takes to long if no one is reading it!

5 comments:

Stefany Gess said...

I feel ya, I did a similar post for my family to comment since I do my blog for them. I love the pictures. Sorry I haven't commented recently. I have been behind on blog checking. love ya

Jim-E said...

Vanessa your right I really enjoy you blogs and understand the work involved. I usually read them through an RSS feed with no opportunity for comment. I took you site for granted even though it sometime makes me feel like part of your (you and Chris)lives. From now on I'll go right to your Blog Site. Don't stop publishing the blogs there great.

LYV...........Jim-E

Rachel said...

NO, I Keep checking all the time to see if you are pregnant and to see what is going on............sorry for not commenting i will try to more hehe

The Ruybalid's said...

I love you and I love your posts. I too am behind on my blog reading since I've been using the phone to check the internet. Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into the blog. We love it!

Rachel said...

I must have been very tired yesterday..my comment does not even make since...so here is another try....please keep posting I keep checking to see how life is going being pregant and waiting for pics of brody...praying for you