Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brody Aaron

Brody arrived! 3-23-09 at 2:45pm weighing 6.15 and measuring 20 inches. We are very tired. I haven't slept and either has Chris in 3 days. I am dying over here so please pray for strength and that Brody stays healthy and doesn't scare us with crazy baby things!

That's its for now, I need to rest. I will post when I can. Miro was there for the whole birth so we have tons on pictures.

oh and it was an ALL NATURAL BIRTH! NO DRUGS, NOTHING! I didn't show up to the hospital until I was dilated at a 6. 3 hours of pushing, his head got stuck. I am feeling the pain from that still! That's it for now!












4 comments:

Rachel said...

He looks just like a little man already!!! He is so beautiful Vanessa. I am so glad you had the birth like you wanted!!

What a perfect birthday 3.23....I am pretty sure I called it haha

congratulations!!!

Jim-E said...

Congratulations.......I am very happy I could help out. I am proud of the three of you.

Luv Ya......Jim-E

Stefany Gess said...

Such adorable pictures. Hang in there, sleep will come before you know it. You are a touch cookie and looked so beautful as if you never even went through labor. Let me know what I can do, naps, etc...

Rachel said...

no more posts?? you are becoming like me