Well, I know everyone with children is busy.... hope I didn't come off rude! :) Glad to know you all are actually reading it, just didn't want to waste my time for no one to read it! Once this little boy decides to pop out I will try and post pictures of him asap! Love you guys!
Please pray for us with everything going on, I don't want to be induced!
-Vanessa
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sure Brody will be arriving soon and he will also be enjoying your Blogs. I pray for you and Chris all the time. You have been such good friends. Thank You!:)
We will be praying, but if you really have to be induced it will not be that bad. Not everything will go perfect unfortunetly, but having a perfect baby is priceless :)Just trying to keep you positive in case everything doesn't go as planned :)
Post a Comment