Sunday morning my parents brought up their truck with a washer and dryer and a Christmas tree. One of our friends is moving and he can't take anymore of his stuff so Chris and I got to have what was left. The washer at this point doesn't work but Chris thinks he might have found the problem. (hopefully we have been without a washer and dryer for almost a year). We also have this beautiful 9 foot Christmas tree now and a BUNCH of Christmas stuff. Last year Chris and I were talking about how we really needed a more dramatic size tree in our house because of our vaulted ceilings. We new we didn't have the extra money to waste on a bigger tree so we didn't bother to even look at buying one at the end of season. Look how great God is, we are so blessed! We have more ornaments now and more Christmas stuff then we may even need. What we can't use we are sharing with our neighbors because they also don't have the money to waste on Christmas stuff. We are so excited. So please pray Chris can fix the problem with not to much money spent.
The washer torn apart in the garage along with the Christmas tree which is in pieces!

Our basement is a mess but here's just some of the Christmas Stuff that was given to us.

After my parents took off I started cleaning my car out and our neighbors on the far end of our houses ended up walking by. We said hi and started talking. This is the 2nd time in a year we have run into each other. They both are VERY busy. But we found out she is pregnant and due in Jan. We told them about all the neighbors we knew and they said they both would love to have everyone over so we can all get to know each other. It's super exciting to have built up this mass of friends who all live close by and who all are working hard and trying to get some where. There's 14 of us now. Chris and I just love it! After we talked for awhile I went out front to water and Sean, Heather and Christian were playing with a bubble machine so we all hung around for a little then the storm rolled in. Chris and I went to the store and we got some food for the week. So now I have bunch to cook! During the preparation Stephanie came buy to hang out.We both LOVE the SIMS2 so we played that for awhile until it was time for all of us to hit the hay. So that sums up our weekend. It was VERY busy and we had a great time meeting all our new friends. It's really neat how we all get along very well. Everyone is very easy going.
So that's about it for now! I got to start cooking. It's a nice rainy like day out to day. I love it cause it makes me want to cook and clean. I am excited for winter for the first time!



1 comment:
Oh how cool. God sure does provide even the stuff we do not need!!!
I love meeting new people and having more friends :)
Love you guys looks like all is well.
Post a Comment