
November 18, 2007 2:05 PM
Nessy your NOT going to believe this! I was walking through Walmart last weekend and they were advertising film and something else on one of the big screen tvs hanging in the electronics section and this picture was one that ran through the slideshow on the tv for everyone to see it! It was the coolest thing I had ever seen...you are seriously a star!!! I sooo wanted to tell you that. Not suprised with purtty gals like yourself! :)
Of course I started freaking out and I ran to tell Chris. Then I called My Mom. But I wasn't sure if it was true.(she is one to forget or think someone is someone else a lot so I wasn't positive) So, I told Chris "I have to warm up real fast but then we have to go to walmart and see if it's true." So I took a super fast bath and was warm in no time!:) I decided to grab the camera in case and leave it in the car. We went into walmart and went to the back of the store and looked around for where this would be playing. We watched on TV for like 10 mins. nothing. So we went and watched the other adds. Nothing again. I looked around the photo department for something. I didn't see anything. I was so bummed. So right before we left I watched the Walmart TV that plays in all their stores one last time. I started to see snow like pictures and had hope. Nothing.I told Chris I think she confused me for someone else... maybe she's right. I dunno. As I was saying this I was watching the TV just incase...still nothing so we decided to leave.(Chris said we could keep waiting but I didn't want to stand in Walmart watching TV any longer....people were giving us a glare and I thought at any moment that security was sure to come question us..who watches Walmart tv for 20min) At my last glance I saw pictures running through and told Chris to hold on.... To my surprise this is what I saw!

I started screaming... people probably were staring at me but I didn't care! I finally got to see where one of my pictures went. They bought it for Walmart TV nation wide! I kept jumping up and down with a huge smile on my face. We ran outside and got my camera. Once again I stood there and waited... now wondering what they must be thinking... I was on my cell phone holding a camera now. Kinda suspicious if you didn't know what was going on. But no one stopped us! Chris and I couldn't stop smiling all night. We went and got a cherry limeade to celebrate. So if you ever see anyone of us... it's REALLY us! How exciting is that! :)
I was shaking so bad I can't believe it turned out!



2 comments:
YEAH!!! that is so cool. Congratulations!!! Hey I got your gift!!! I was like who is this haha. So it was fun getting a surprise. I want to send you a thank you. Can you send me your address to my email?? thanks!! you are so cool!!!!
NO the outfit is perfect. She actually doesn't fit in it yet. She is still a little too small. She will be able to fit in it soon though. She is growing really fast!! She is so pretty.
Post a Comment