The house is pretty much done besides having to carry boxes to the basement. It's all ready for Christmas, and Thanksgiving isn't even here yet!:) That's how we wanted it though so we could have a fun Christmas time without all the craziness of it all. I need to finish cleaning up and get those boxes down stairs but I am not feeling the best. I have a stupid sore throat. Hopefully it will be a little better by tomorrow! Or at least I hope to have more energy. I took some pictures of the decorating I have done so far....




So, that's what some of the house looks like.Well, I am going to try and get some stuff done. It's pretty Chilly out and over cast from the light snow fall last night.

Burrrr...... I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembers what this holiday is for, being Thankful To God For Everything He's Done! It's not all about the Turkey but the gathering of friends and family and being thankful for what you have and what he's done for you! Happy Thanksgiving! May you all have a safe one!
1 comment:
ADORABLE!!! I love it!!
Post a Comment