
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
Well, Chris and I decided to just do what we wanted for Thanksgiving this year. We didn't really plan it out to much. Wednesday night we decided we wanted to go hang out and visit my family. Allie was out of school for the week so we wanted to enjoy it. So, after dinner on Wednesday night we packed up and headed down. We had a blast playing games and just enjoying each other. (Isn't that what the holidays are really for anyways):) Thursday we got up and hung around. We didn't have to much to do because my parents were all ready prepared. Debbie and Nate stopped by before the headed to Matts girlfriends parents house for dinner. So we got to see them for a short bit but it worked out nice. Miro came for Thanksgiving dinner. Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving. He has more on his camera then I do. So when I get them I will post them!
Waiting for the turkey!

Ready to eat and Miro is taking pictures of course.... I had to get one of him taking picturess!

The Food....

Dinner... I am not in this picture as you can see...

My Mommy washing dishes...

After Dinner and laying around we decided to play a game of Guesstures



After that we went and watched our annual movie.... National Lampoons Christmas vacation! Chris took Friday off so we got to have a 4 day weekend together. It was a much needed break. We spent time with both families over those few days and ended up not coming home until Saturday night. Sunday morning I was up by 6am to go do a photo shoot with Miro. I can't wait to see the pictures. Chris was in some of them this time. We had fun. Some of them involved wine and trash bags on the floor... I will keep you wondering until I receive them! That's about it for now! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!



1 comment:
cute pics!!! I;m loving the one with Allie wondering what the guessture was haha
Post a Comment