Thursday, November 29, 2007

Not to much new and exciting stuff....

Not to much new is going on. Chris and I have just been busy getting some Christmas stuff done, baking, and visiting with neighbors. After we bake something we normally share with a few neighbors to see what they think of the food! This time it was cookies that we made. Chris and I borrowed some cook books from my mom so we could start making Christmas Cookies and such. Chris can't wait to start baking with me. He wants to start working on the peppermint bark. I will post some pictures of what it turns out like once we actually make it!:)

The last few days I have been feeling really weak. I can't finish anything I start which leaves the house have done. It has been driving me crazy so I called up my nutritionist because this has been happening once a month since the miscarriage. She gave me a ton of info so I don't feel like I am just dreaming this feeling up. The deal is I don't have enough progesterone so when I got pregnant my body produced a lot and once I miscarried it lost it all. So my body is with-drawing from it because I am already lacking it so once it got a taste of what it should have enough of, it started freaking out now that I am back to having hardly enough. This is the whole cause of my miscarriage anyways.So, once a month when my progesterone level is suppose to spark up it's not so I am getting a complete low causing me to be weak and feel as if I am going to faint.It is dropping my blood sugar level. I also asked her about my weight as people have noticed and been commenting on about how thin I have gotten. For one my body is acting like I was pregnant and gave birth so now it's pulling everything back in and on top of it my body is digesting food way faster then it should be causing me thus to gain no weight from the food I am eating. So, everyone I am not depressed, having a troubled marriage, and or starving myself. :)
Just having some health issues since the miscarriage but we are working through them. I don't eat tons of food so I won't be super heavy by any means. But I should be a size 2. Not a size 0. Just thought I would update everyone!:) I am on the road to getting better so in the future we can have kids and I can be healthy again.


Last night we went over to my friend Lisa's to see her new house. She just bought it. Her, her husband, and the two cats with be living in this cute house together. Chris and I were the first ones to get to see it! So exciting. She now lives 2 mins from us! I have known Lisa since I was 13, I think. I have seen her through it all. She went from being over 200 pounds to winning $1,000.00 in Colorado for losing the most weight.Before that she went to beauty school. Didn't care for it.Worked for years at a cruise line company until she lost all the weight. And after that she applied to be a cop and went through all the training. Now she is buying her first place which is very exciting and Chris and I are happy to be apart of sharing in that memory with her.
Ta Da! Lisa and I in her new kitchen...


That's about it for now! Not to much to post! Just thought I would update everyone! Once I we start making some fun Christmas Cookies I will have to post some pictures!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We will pray for your recovery so you can start making babies :)