Chris was the dough roller.....

And I was the Cookie Maker.....

We both took turns watching them in the oven...

And after a lot of time of making them and watching them they started to pile up!

After a lot of baking, we needed to clean up and make sure the house was ready for the party on Sunday. We stayed up a little late to get everything done. Chris got our shelf up and I cleaned the rest! Sunday morning My Mom and Allie had invited us to go to the movies. So we went and saw Fred Clause. It was really cute! It's actually the first movie Chris and I have gone to together! Funny huh! We just don't go to the movies together! After that we got some lunch and came home to get ready! We couldn't make the icing until people were almost about to arrive. Debbie said it tends to get all weird. So, we waited on making that icing. But I had wanted to try making glazed icing too. So Chris looked up a recipe online and we started testing that out before anyone arrived. Amazing enough.... It worked and the glaze looks beautiful!
Before the party!

Chris working on the icing....

Everyone was arriving!

Heather working on her cookie....


(Jim took this picture) Look at how intense this look is...she was in deep concentration while making cookies! How Cute!


Erin and I

Heather, Olivia(in tummy) Christan, and Sean

Drew, Stephany, and Luke (in the tummy)


David and Kellie


Stevie from Chris's work.....

Chris's Great-Great Grandmas Recipe for frosting... (on his moms side)

The glaze we decided to try out. I love it! It taste good too!

Kellies Angel.... Isn't it good. You can get super detailed with this glaze. It's fun!

So, that was our cookie party!It turned out nice! Now on to more Christmas things!:) We have tons of left over cookies! They look so pretty! It's hard to eat them! Well, except for a few people, like Jim and My mom.... they started to decorate the cookie and stopped half way through so they could eat it! :) LOL. It was funny! Well, that's it for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment