Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas, what a week!

Well, of course as life usually goes..... nothing goes as planned. The week before Christmas Allie ended up coming down with bronchitis. When you get bronchitis you normally have a fever from one to two weeks long. Once we found out that Allie had that or Chiropractor told my mom it would be best for Allie not to go back to school for the week because the chances of Allie getting something else is huge. So, Allie had to stay home the week before Christmas. She was quite bummed because she missed out on the school Christmas Party and all the fun stuff. But they did bring her fun things to school and a card with a message from everyone in it. So that was really nice. I ended up seeing Allie and my Mom mid week that week because my mom had an appointment in Denver so I got to hang out and take care of my bugga (Allie). Once my mom returned we ended up making dinner and driving over to see a huge tree lite up at the outlets. Then we headed back and my Mom and Allie headed home. My Mom looked so drained that Chris and I decided to follow behind a little later. I thought I'd go down for a day and help clean or hang out with Allie. To make a long story short we ended up down there till Saturday morning and then our plan was to head back home and start baking for our gifts to our neighbors and some for my parents. Well, that changed because my Aunt called and said she was coming down. We all had a blast. We all ended up cooking together. Poor Allie had to lay in bed but we brought her out of the room a lot to see what we were doing. We put an air mattress in the living room for her to lay around by all of us. It was fun!

Rita and My Mom opening gifts on Saturday!


Cooking...




Sunday was my parents 30th Anniversary so Chris, Allie and I got this for them...



The rest of Sunday we spent it cooking and then we ran back home to give out our Christmas Treats and pack up all the presents.

Our Tree with all the presents before we removed them!:)


Here's some of the gifts I wrapped up. I love not putting name tags instead we like coming up with something else....





We wrapped Allies gifts in her very own wrapping paper! She loved it!


Our Goodie Bags for our friends/neighbors!

We got all our goodie bags handed out and then it was back down to my parents house for Christmas.

Monday...Christmas Eve day.. Chris only worked till 2 something that day which was nice so he got to come back and cook some more with me!:) We have never cooked so much in my life. We were making treats for my parents for there stoking stuffer!

Me and Sicky hanging out that day.......


The mess we were making...cooking all those goodies...



And yes we did clean it all up!

Chris and I Christmas Eve....


After we all got ready we headed over to Debbie's for Christmas Eve. We didn't end up going to church because Allie couldn't go and we didn't want to leave her out like that.... so we just ate and headed over to Debbies.

Debbie wanted us to open some of our gifts....so we did. Here's Debbie with one of hers....


Chris and I with our new perfume bottles! Yea!


Hanging out!





A and A

Later that evening we read the Christmas Story...

The Morosini tree


I got Chris Coal...lol... not really!


Look how cute...Chris wrapped this all by himself!


Aaron and Allie


Chris and I gave my family a "Family" gift...It was a bag filled with snow things, such as a snowball maker, things to make a snow man, and a brick maker to build a wall....


My mom looking at her gift that my brother gave her!


Allie with the purse we bought her.... isn't it cute!?



Our 2nd Christmas Married!


All our baking paid off.... this was my parents stock stuffer... as you can see we left the stocking out this year!


Allie with her gift from Santa!



Chris and I decided since we didn't have a lot of money we would cook my family breakfast.... It turned out great!





A little while after we finished breakfast and got ready for the day we heard a knock on the door.... The Campbell Clam had arrived. (except Chris's Dad because he lives in the UK :( ) Chris and I were helping make dinner, once everything was in the oven we went over to the living room to open gifts!






Matt and Amanda opening gifts we got them


Allie made and then gave Matt this mint snowman!


Nate in the sweater we bought him!


What Matt drew for us! WE LOVE IT!


Christmas Dinner.....








After dinner everyone headed out because it was dumping snow! We finally got a white Christmas! It was beautiful! We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

This is how they ended the night! How cute!


Well, now we are back and working on getting the house ready for New Years! 2008 here we come!

No comments: