
What a blast..... we all started our New Years off on Sunday. My Aunt Rita, My Cousin Matt, My Mom and my sister came over on Sunday. We all enjoyed hanging out, dancing, singing and playing games. It's the first time we all got to hang out with Matt. (My Aunt had given him up for adoption when she was in High School and recently found him a few years back)I remember all the quest my Aunt went on looking for her children so it is so weird to actually be hanging out with my cousin. I always wondered who he was and what happened to him. I also have an uncle in this world that we can't find because he was given up for adoption too. It's so amazing to actually have Matt in our lives now. What a blessing! It's been to long! So, we all got to know him a little better and got to take a few days to just have some fun! What better way then to enjoy New Years together!
Here's a few pictures from Sunday.....



Trying on the New Years glasses... Apparently I like 2009 better by my hand motion!

Trying to get a picture of both of them smiling was a HUGE challenge! LoL

Dancing their hearts out!
And we got video to prove it....haha! (It's so cute!)
The next morning we all got up and had some breakfast and then we showed my Aunt and Matt around our little town. We went to a bakery and looked through a few stores. It was nice. After that we headed to pick up food and champagne for the New Year! Once we were done we headed back home to start cooking and getting ready. Debbie dropped by for a little bit and enjoyed dinner with us.
We got a picture with the party pooper before she left!

Our neighbor Jim came over and then we all just danced and hung out together the rest of the night! Chris and I sure enjoyed ourselves!
All of us in our 2008 glasses

Dancing our hearts out....look at my mother....LOL... hilarious



I'm not sure I should post this one...lol
Allie and My Dad dancing together!

Allie and I

Aunt Rita and Matt

My Father and I

Aaron and I

Chris and I having fun

The Morosini Girls!


Getting ready for the New Year!


Allie

Miss Allie and I

In the Mess! We had a balloon drop and Fan blown confetti!

Happy New Years!

We hope you all had a wonderful New Years Too!



No comments:
Post a Comment