Monday, December 17, 2007

This past week!

Were do I begin......

Mid week (Last Week) we went down to my parents to see Allie singing at school. Since Chris wouldn't be able to see it because he had to work Allie sang for us at home
too. It was so cute.




Chris and I listening to her singing


The next morning I went to see Allie perform at school. They all did such a great job!






After her performance I headed up to a doctors appointment with my mom. We went to meet a doctor that was recommended to us for a baby doctor. I don't want to go through what I did last time with all the doctors so now I am interviewing them. Of course since the men were so bad with me last time this ones a woman. I really like her a lot and I plan on going to her once I get pregnant. It's a smaller Christian hospital and it's extremely nice inside.It's a pretty new hospital actually. Chris and I have to go take tour of the birthing rooms and what not. But all the rooms look out to the mountains and they support whatever decision you decided to go with whether you go natural or go the medical way. So, that's a good thing! (We don't plan on a baby right now, just trying to figure things out ahead of time)

Later that evening Chris and I had his work Christmas Party to go too. So I came home and got ready for that and made some dinner so we wouldn't be starved. They of course served appetizers and food but we wanted to eat healthy so we ate at home first! We had a pretty good time. They always have an open bar and a live band. So, that's nice. (Even though I don't really drink)

The next morning it was time to be ready to head to the mountains. Chris went in for half day while I packed at home. It was kinda snowing so I was worrying about that. I don't like driving with all the other stupid people on the road. Chris made it home by noon. So, we packed up and headed out. We grabbed some lunch on the way at Whole Foods and then off to Breck!





The roads weren't to bad at all. Just getting to I-70 was...after that it was pretty good. Once we arrived at the hotel we were told we were going to be staying somewhere else. So we followed the directions and it led us right in the middle of Breck. We stayed at a place right behind Main Street and Ski Hill which takes you right up to the mountain. It was really nice to be right by everything. When we opened the door to the room we were a little surprised to see all of this..



Chris was excited to see this... a stairwell from what... the 70's. We were cracking up!


The room was older but big enough for the two of us. It even had a pull out bed from a wall until. We had enough room to sleep 6 people.


Chris hanging over the loft... that's where our bed was... there was a bathroom up there too. We had 2 bathrooms with showers.


Trying to fit in a picture together!


The view out...looking at main street and all the Christmas Lights!


Walking around in town....and freezing!




We stopped to grab something to eat at Bubba Gumps! This is where we always go when we go to Breck and this is the photo we always take! A tradition I guess...




The next morning we got up and went boarding. I don't have pictures of that because we didn't want to bring the camera! But I got a little better. I am learning toe edge! That's the last thing I really need to get down. But I can make it down the hill and off the chair lift with out falling non-stop. So, that's exciting.At lunch time we had to go listen to a time share deal. That's how we got this weekend so cheap. It was fun though. Chris and I made them mad cause we wouldn't buy! Ha! But they knew most everyone wasn't going too. And then we just hung around town the rest of the day and went out that night. It was bitter cold. But we still enjoyed ourselves.

Here's some pictures before we headed back.....




Our not so serious pictures....haha








Awe.....


Headed home!




Well, now we are back and it's time to get stuff unpacked and get back to finishing our Christmas stuff! Almost everything is wrapped and under the tree but we still have gifts to get sent out. Ugh. We need to get that done! Well, I better get going and get some stuff done!

No comments: