Chris and I have been pretty busy lately. Between getting stuff done for Christmas and enjoying Christmas time together! It snowed for us on Saturday which held us back from doing Christmas Shopping. It's just not worth it to get on the road with all the idiots out there. So, we just did stuff around our area.And helped our neighbors put up their new TV! Sunday we finished most of our Christmas Shopping! We are both so happy. We cooked early on Sunday so we had breakfast and then dinner ready. We also had lunches ready for today! It was nice. We got stuff done! We will be busy this week. Between celebrating a friends b-day, going to Chris's work Party, and going to the mountains! I need to go get wash done and get things laid out for all these events!
I am sure all of you know by now, but Please keep everyone in your prayers for what happened at New Life yesterday. One of our friends is "family friends" of the family who lost their 2 daughters. What a sad time this is for everyone who is involved!It breaks my heart! And also for YWAM!
That's about it for now. I have lots to do!:) But I will try and get pictures of everything going on this week!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment