We decorated a little!


Dad and Mom @ dinner

Aaron and Chris... poor Chris had to try and fit in this picture!

Allie and I

Instead of one thing we got him a few things to have...


Singing Happy Birthday To Him....

Opening Gifts...

After gifts we all hung out for awhile... then My Dad and brother headed back home. My Mom and Allie stayed over and we all played games and hung out till almost 1am in the morning. Chris and My Mom had nerf gun wars again. It was hilarious. I'm glad we all have so much fun together.
Now it's back to getting stuff done. Chris and I got paint. I shall work on cleaning the house and taping the edges off. I am going to take an area at a time. For the High ceiling Walls I am going to have someone paint it! Well, that's it for now... Read the blog below... I finally finished it and it's up. It's of Matt's b-day!



No comments:
Post a Comment