Friday, January 11, 2008

Matt's B-day and some

Yesterday was Matt's b-day. (Chris's oldest Brother) We all meet up at Red Lobster. It was a good time. Chris and I ate dinner at home first because we are avoiding food out. We are trying to eat healthier and once you do that and you go out to eat you end up feeling sick. Even though we didn't eat.... we all had a really good time.









They gave the cake Debbie got to the waitress so they could bring it out.... It was funny. All the servers wanted a slice so we shared it with the table next to us and a huge chunk for all the servers! They were all excited!


The cake....he's 27...not 72... lol

The brothers and their Girl Friends.. except us married 2

Matt and Amanda

Chris and I

Nate and Janell


Now...this past week!

Chris finally got his hair cut.... he missed his first appointment so he had to wait a week.


Now that the holidays are over it's back to working on the house! Here's a little of what's been going on in our house...


We finally hung up the metal art above the fire place nook. (it still needs to be painted) Soon...that's our next goal.


We added picture frames on the wall.... this picture makes it look kinda ugly but it doesn't look bad in person. We still need to paint.


Here's the new light Chris installed... we didn't like the one going up the stairs and it was pretty cheap to replace so we did!


I couldn't find a Laundry Room Sign so I made my own. I painted these letters. Now we have to hang them up....




For Christmas Chris's Dad gave us some money to help by Night Stands for our room. We are so excited to be in the process of working on our bedroom. The night stands match our house theme. The bed frame is brass so when it gets warm enough out we will be painting it black!


This is an idea of how the bed frame will look once it's done...


The Duvet Cover we are going to get...


The accent pillows...


We are still deciding on a paint color. I know it might look like this is a crazy mix but you will see once I am done.It will look good. We wanted something a little different in our room. And we are working with what we got. Hopefully soon we will be adding molding to the windows. That will help the look a lot.


The beautiful tulips Chris got me!


Our neighbor is due any day now and she hadn't gotten any good pictures of her pregnant that she was happy with so Chris and I spent Sunday taking pictures of them. We had fun. They are the nicest people. Here's a few pictures that I took for them.



No comments: