Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Staying busy
Instead of a New Years resolution, we have a New Years plan. And that is to get as much done on the house as we can when we have the time! We would like to get most of the rooms painted, tile some, work on our pantry/closet to add more shelves, finish the entertainment center, get our bedroom further along, figure out a design for the babies room, get some more areas orginized, and hopefully we we can get some money saved... and put shutters in the living room and kitchen. We shall see what gets done but we at least have a goal and a plan. Having goals helps you achieve things. So that's our goal! At the moment I am working on finishing painting the loft.I plan to paint all the areas I can reach safely and then we will have someone paint the rest. It's already looking 100% better even with it half way painted. I will take pictures soon. I don't have a camera with me at the moment. That's about it for now. Hopefully I can get a lot done by Friday. We shall see! I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment