Just a little glimpse of what goes on in our lives!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Older Pictures!
Okay so I was going through some old pictures I took when I was in college. My camera was on a wrong setting but I still LOVE the pictures. They make me want a little girl just like my sister! I can't believe someone can be so beautiful! So this is my beautiful sister and best friend.... back when she still had her baby face. They're my favorite! Just wanted to share it with everyone because they brightened my day and show how wonderful it is to be a kid.
And since we're taking a look back at pictures... Here's Aaron and I as wee little ones ....
And Here's Chris and His Brother Matt with there cousins. Chris is furthest to the left....
2 comments:
allie is so cute!! she looks so much older now
Chris was such a cutie when he was little!
Post a Comment