This is Luke.....
My good friend Robin is having pregnancy issues right now with her blood type and may have to have a c-section soon. Her baby girl Crystal is due March 18 but may come way sooner and be in ICU.
Robin and her tummy a few months back.......

And another friend from a youth group I was in....in high school is carrying Identical Twin girls that have "twin to twin syndrome" (it's hard to explain but if you Google it you can see what it is) and they had to do laser surgery. She is on bed rest and not due till April.Something went wrong with surgery but I am not clear on what. They are hoping the babies can stay in for a little while longer. She almost gave birth in Dec. but that were able to stop it so far.
I have four other friends who are pregnant who are doing well so far but please keep everyone in your prayers. It's so hard to see all your friends going through such ruff times with being pregnant. I will update everyone once I get more info.



No comments:
Post a Comment