May
My Mom came over the Friday before Mothers Day to celebrate. We cooked dinner for her, so that was nice. We weren't able to meet up with Chris's mom because they went to the Springs for Mothers Day and we couldn't meet up since the plans got changed at the last minute.


That weekend was our neighbors graduation....while we were there we ran into Chris good friends wife, Cassie. Her husband Kyle was graduating too and we didn't even know it. So, that was nice to get to be there for all of them.




(We didn't get any pictures with Drew and Steph...bummer)
Later that night Drew had a gig at a "dive" bar (it wasn't that bad actually). Jim, Chris and I decided we needed some hick outfits so we would fit in, so we went to walmart to find some. *Drew is in a country/rock type band* They are really good and we had a blast. We are looking forward to the shows coming it.
Chris and I ready to go....

I made a sign to show our support!







The singer came off stage and surprised Chris by singing to him...haha




My hat has a bottle opener....

The beer and Chris

Before we headed out of town I went shopping with Allie for her graduation Dress. I also got my hair done and a bunch of other things we had to do before our trip. We stayed very busy up until the day we left.
Allie In her Graduation Dress....

Lookin' Beautiful as Always

These are earnings Allie made for me... aren't they beautiful!

This Blog site won't let me upload anymore pictures at the moment so I will end here. ( I seem to run into this problem every time I am trying to get a lot done.. go figure!)The next part will be our trip! Trying to get you all caught up! Sorry guys!



No comments:
Post a Comment