







Proving to my Dad he's short! haha



Later that evening Matt Chris's older brother came over for dinner. It was nice to visit with him again. It's been awhile!
Being silly like always!

A little Something for our fathers!
We just want to Thank You for everything you have done for us. Sure life wasn't perfect for either of us growing up but that doesn't change how much we love you. No matter the struggles we have went through in our families we would never trade you for the world. You both have impacted our lives and helped us become who we are today, whether it was good or bad. We wouldn't take it back. You both have a special place in our hearts and no matter if it's a day to celebrate it or not we still appreciate everything you do for us daily. Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------
"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."
*We have grown to learn you may no a little something!:)

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
* Thank you both for everything you did to provide us with what we had/have today. With that we have gone on in hopes to start our own family and pass on what you did for us. Thank you!

A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
*Our pictures look better anyways don't they!?:) No matter how big or how small we appreciate everything you have done for us. Happy Late Fathers Day!

*Scroll down... theres a bunch of posts!



No comments:
Post a Comment