Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Huge Suprise!

I receive a phone call one Friday afternoon from Chris asking me if we have $1,200.00 to spare. Of course I say yes because Chris never ask for money and I have a savings that I keep on the side in case something happened and we needed money for the house payment. A woman came through the shop and was selling her 328i BMW. There was some issues with the trany. So Chris jumps on it. Of course once again it's a Friday and we have to wait over the weekend to seal the deal. Well, everything goes through and we ended up with another Bimmer. Our wonderful neighbor Jim offered to let us park it in his garage. Chris's M3 has high high miles and we aren't sure how long it will last so we are trying to be smart since we want to start a family. Chris will be driving my silver one in the winter and I will have the new one. Chris has been "pimping out" my silver car so I think he should drive it! I will take the stock one!


First day home... we cleaned it good!

There's a few dings but who can complain for what we paid......



The interior is really nice.....

The car needs a trany someday but I can drive it in tiptronic and it's fine. So, there's no need to fix it at this point. Now it's back to building up the savings.

No comments: