*Written by someones Mom I know!I couldn't agree more! Praise to God, may he bless us in this time. My heart aches with sadness for our country and their views on human life!
Here it is.....
"There are none so blind as those who will not see. They are like sheep to the slaughter."
This election has been a sad commentary on the state of this country.More sadly the confusion and deception of Christians.
We have the record, NOT WORDS, and associations of Obama to know exactly the wicked plans he has for this country.
Once again a nation ... Read Morehas asked for an "earthly king" to "save "them and fix all their problems, as they did in the times of King Saul and with Christ. Obama is an agent of false hope. The hope is only in Christ.Thank goodness God is soveign and He gave us Jesus, a righteous king of love. A righteous God who inspired the ten commandmants, one which says thou shalt not murder, which is what an abortion is under any circumstance.
Even our history shows us a country falls not by economic problems , but by moral decay! That is were we are headed.
Be not dismayed the stage is being set for the return of Christ, I beleive,in that we can rejoice!I am only passing through, Heaven is my real home. I will be about my Father's buisness Matt. 28:18-20 until He returns. I will be praying for Obama, this nation and gov't. God is in the buisness of changing hearts!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment